In addition to The Save Yourself Plan, you’ ll find inside
• a thoughtful analysis of the causes and effects of reckless financial behavior
• a persuasive argument for change that is free of shame and blame
• the 8 qualities of a wealthy woman
• a challenge to value yourself fully in all aspects of your life
• new information to help you grasp the impact of recent economic changes on your life right now and for the long term
• a thrilling, inspiring depiction of what it means to be in control of your financial destiny
- Format: Paperback
- Suze Orman
- Spiegel & Grau
- January 5, 2010
- 1.0" H x 7.4" L x 4.2" W
Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
Availability: Ships anywhere in the United States
Shipping Policy: Allow 3-5 business days of processing time (ships separately). All DVDs, CDs and Books are not available for express shipping and are shipped separately using USPS Media Mail which arrives in 3-8 business days.